The consortium from four EU countries offers a unique combination of expertise that the project requires. SNNs specialists from various fields, such as visual sensors (IMSE, Spain), neural network architecture and computer vision (Uni. of Lille, France) and computational neuroscience (INT, France) will team up with robotics and automatic control specialists (NTUA, Greece), and low power integrated systems designers (ETHZ, Switzerland) to help geoinformatics researchers (UNIWA, Greece) build a demonstrator UAV for coastal surveillance (TRL5). Adding up to the shared interest regarding analog based computing and computer vision, all team members have a lot to offer given their different and complementary points of view and expertise.
- Université Cote d'Azur (PI: Jean Martinet- Project Coordinator)
- Aix-Marseille Université (PI: Laurent Perrinet)
- Université de Lille (PI: Pierre Boulet)
- Instituto de Microelectrónica de Sevilla (PI: Teresa Serrano)
- University of West Attica (PI: Emmanouil Oikonomou)
- National Technical University of Athens (PI: Kostas Kyriakopoulos)
- ETH Zurich (PI: Michele Magno)